May 3, 2017
When it comes to getting married, choosing the right hair stylist and make-up artist is essential to ensuring you look and feel your best on the day. Finding the right hair style to suit your dress, as well as the whole overall theme on your day is crucial. And getting your hair and make-up spot on will have a massive bearing on your confidence as you walk down the aisle.
Selecting your perfect wedding hair and make-up artist is one of the most exciting parts of your big day planning. So here are a few tips from the team at No.1 Hair & Beauty salon Cheshire to ensure you look and feel amazing on your big day:
- Get into a good skincare routine at least three months prior to your wedding day – and stick with it. There is nothing worse for your complexion than chopping and changing skincare products. Dry skin, acne, eczema and a dull complexion can all result from your skin becoming confused or overloaded with products.
- Do eat well in the lead up to your wedding day, and try to sleep well too. You hair and skin will benefit from a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, and oily fish and other lean proteins such as turkey and chicken. Do get in the habit of taking an Omega 3 supplement as your hair and skin will benefit. And, of course, sleep is essential for that beautiful glow.
- When it comes to your hair, it is really important to remember not to get carried away. In the lead up to your wedding day, drastic cuts and colours are strictly taboo!
- Avoid being led by trends. Opt for a hair and make-up style which you know suits you, and keep it all classic, chic, elegant and timeless. There is nothing worse than looking back at your wedding photos in years to come only to cringe at your choice of make-up or hairstyle.
- Do have a hair and make-up trial so you can make certain you are 100% happy with how you will look on the day. Try different looks / styles, and let your hair stylist and make-up artist get used to your hair, skin and complexion so that they can achieve your desired look.
Wedding hair and beauty packages from No.1 Hair & Beauty salon Cheshire
With our distinctive selection of wedding hair and beauty treatments, as well as outstanding wedding make-up artistry, let No.1 Cheshire Hair and Beauty salon ensure you glow from head to toe on your wedding day.
At No.1 Hair and Beauty salon we are proud to be one of the area’s most popular choices for all wedding hair, wedding make-up, and wedding beauty treatments. Every member of the team is professionally trained and qualified, which means we are specialists in wedding hair styling, wedding make-up and also pre-wedding beauty treatments, such as waxing, tanning and nails.
We are totally dedicated to making certain your wedding day runs smoothly from start to finish. So the No.1 Hair and Beauty team can come to you, either at home or your beautiful wedding venue.
The No.1 Diamond Hair and Beauty Package
Bridal hair trial (style or up)
Bridal make-up trial
Course of 6 glycol peel facials (including natural ingredients derived from sugar cane for the ultimate glow and skin health)
Full body wax (please note, you must not shave 2 weeks prior to appointment)
Full body exfoliation
Eye brow wax, shape and tint
Pedicure with gel polish application
The day before
Spray tan (your choice of St. Tropez or Zen Tan)
And on the big day
Bridal hair (style or up)